Saturday, July 07, 2007

so 5 months pass...


I'm not the most reliable person, apparently. I disappear for LONG periods of time. Months, in fact.

I'll just skip the last few months. You didn't miss much. I went snowboarding in Salt Lake City, which was amazing. Beautiful weather, great riding, and good friends. Can't beat it. Although there was the one racist drunk shmuck in downtown SLC - if you're of a minority, put on your thick skin before visiting SLC.

Lots of Photography. Started using the large format (B&W only). Started doing portraits. Chickened out from entering a show at the Fitchburg Museum of Art. I'm currently struggling with what to bring on our August trip - we're going to Hawaii & California, and I'm not sure how much gear I really want to bring. In an ideal world, I'd bring my large format, but its too much crap to carry.

We are riding the PMC again this year. The PMC (PAN-MASS CHALLENGE) is a 2-day, 192-mile bicycle fundraiser that raises money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston through its Jimmy Fund. Want to help support our ride? We could really use the help... Last week we rode 145 miles. Next week we'll ride 170-miles or so...

So other than riding a lot, life continues. We eat, sleep & ride now. And work. I'm really looking forward to August, when I can take some time off from riding. Of course, then we start running - we've agreed to do a 1/2 marathon in the DC area in March. Should be....interesting. to say the least.

Some gratuitous eye candy, until I return...

No comments: