Monday, July 23, 2007

Itchy Feet

I have itchy feet. I've spent the past week indulging in an obsession to move to the Bay Area. It'd be hard to leave my comfy little quite country home...but I'm BORED. Perhaps things area a little too tame around here. We'll see how I feel after we head out there to see friends & family, though. But the climate & diversity is really appealing... and living closer to the city.

on a side note, I got a Where's George bill while on an 80-mile ride yesterday. The bill itself is really boring. I'm the only one who has logged in its location since it was put in the system in 2005. It's travelled 59 miles in that time (although I'm sure its been further - that's just its official/logged travel). But this system of tracking bills is really a neat idea. I'd like to see someone say "I was sick and coughed on the bill before spending it" :-)

No comments: