Wednesday, July 18, 2007

iphone cozy

So I got to play with a friend's iphone last night, and I am definitely hooked. Despite the ridiculous service plan cost, not to mention the ridiculous cost of the gadget itself. Why I actually NEED one is beyond me. But I need one. Who knew I needed a sexy phone? I do NOW, of course... I honestly think that if I were offered a choice between diamonds or a new car or an iphone, the iphone would win.

But my problem is the screen of the iphone. It looks like it'll get beat to shit in about - I dunno - about 20 seconds once I actually activate it. And another problem - there is not yet a plethora of iphone cozy's out there. I am way too lazy to make one. And I can't ask *SS* because she's busy virtually arranging her new apartment.

but hey... at least the iphone doesn't have an antenna that I can snap off. I'll have to get some kind of a cloth covered bubble wrapped thing with a leash on it.

No comments: