Thursday, April 03, 2008

i heart pandora

I bought a new car recently - an SUV (I KNOW. tell me about it. I don't drive it much, but I still love it, despite the guilt and the stupidity of it. When we have kids next year, we don't want to have to leave the 2 80-lb dogs home, and we need AWD/4WD to get our asses out of the driveway in the winter. That, and our subaru - a 2005 Legacy Outback turned out to be a complete & giant piece of crap. So we bought a honda. At least its a ULEV, which the subi wasn't. And compared with the subi, the mileage is only slightly less.) Give me a little credit - the other car is civic that gets 36 mpg. And I DID quit work (more or less), so I'm not commuting, and my hubby drives only to the train station. Total combined mileage per week is about 100 miles for 2 adults. In suburbia.

Anyway... I bought an SUV. It comes with XM radio free for 3 months. Great and all - I can listen to any baseball game I want. We've had XM in the past, and took it out of all of our cars because we didn't listen to it. So I'm not sure I'll keep it. What I REALLY wish the car had come with was pandora. I had somehow forgetten all about Pandora, but was reaquainted with it about 5 minutes ago. Although I haven't visited in months, it remembered me. I know I've erased all my cookies & such since then. But it knew who I was, and had all my stations there. Creepy. But handy.

I also wish I could get pandora on my phone. Alas, technology is not as fancy as I'd like it to be.

No comments: