Monday, August 13, 2007

Apple Addict

I've become an apple addict. I finally got my iphone, and spent the rest of the day on saturday sighing and saying 'i'm so happy', much to the amusement of my husband. Its very handy to have the internet in your pocket. It feels kind of magical, in a harry potter sort of way. You need to look something up? I have the wiki in my pocket! email in my pocket. news, weather, in my pocket. i don't think i'll have to text much anymore - send an email, its free & unlimited!

you can't get every website. but you can get most. things that run on java wont load (security feature) - so, for instance, I can't look at property values on zillow.com (I tried).

the camera isn't so hot in low-light or if the subject (or you) is moving. but its OK. I'll live.

Oh, I dearly wish I had bought that apple & AMD stock back when apple first came out with itunes.... i thought of it but didn't in the interest of diversification. but i should have, diversification be damned. ugh.

No comments: